Night Cream Results

So, yes I'm the dreaded sun tanner girl.
You know the one.
The chick that beleives shes not pretty unless her undergarments are white imitations on her skin while naked!

That being a reality, lol...I have butchered my skin into submission. I have so many age spots and discolorations that I'm a road map.
Needless to say, I'm extremely excited to say that I have started being consistent with my skin care. (I have to stay 21)
I can personally say, not because I sell it. But, I am in LOVR with my night cream. We have a LOVE affair nightly and my skin is definitely loving the attention.
Please consider getting this night cream. Remember that you can use it for a week and still have another week before you can send it back for a full refund....I mean how many skin care companies believe in their products to offer that??
Mhmmm....
Your answers below!!.

How does a night cream help?

Night is the only time that your skin is at rest & undisturbed. Hence, by default, this is the time your skin takes to repair itself (beauty sleep, anyone?). Aiding your skin in this repairing process with the right night cream is a very important part of skincare.
,
Night creams help rehydrate your skin & fight against free radicals which are responsible for skin damage.
http://bit.ly/TerriColquitt
Thereby restoring your skin’s natural glow.
.
Smooth on a more youthful appearance with the Younique Royalty Time Correcting Night Cream. A vitamin A derivative helps improve skin’s hydration while whey protein helps improve the appearance of skin’s firmness
http://bit.ly/TerriColquitt

Comments

Popular Posts