How to Make Money with YOUnique Products

"How to Make Money with Younique"

Just wanted to Go over how you can make money with Younique, because this is something everyone always askes me. So I just wanted to Break down the details of how you can get paid with Younique and what benefits are in store for your Younique Future! How to make money with younique...

Let's begin. I started with Younique back in September! So I am pretty new to the Younique company. However, I am Old with Direct sales & Marketing. About 5 years in. So I Know what I am doing! I decided to join Younique because getting paid with Younique is super simple compared to the other companies I am with Or have been with. Also, Younique pays daily, and I LOVE Makeup! I mean what girl doesnt love makeup?! ;)

So Younique is a Direct Sales Company. Similar to Avon or Mary Kay just WAY a newer edge to it! ALSO I really want to Clear the Air before it gets crazy with the comments OR thoughts OR Rumors! First of all, being with Younique YOU. DO. NOT. Need to hold ANY inventory at all!!!! NO INVENTORY! You do not get left with products or whatever. Alot of people get scared because they think that being with Younique you will have to order products and if you don't sell them you are then stuck with them.  However, this is COMPLETELY False!!! You do not get stuck with any products because YOU are NOT suppose to order them & keep them as inventory. You are SUPPOSE to tell people to order from your website (which is free, btw.) If you order products you can then give them as gifts to your VIP customers! Then you are paid on a company credit card that you are issued once you sign up. And they pay us within 3 hours of a sale....not weekly, monthly and etc..3 hours later (just sayin)


Seriously it's truly all YOU! You want to be a success then you will be. Half of a woman's battle is her own mind. 
If you join my team, I will train you in everything that I know and If I don't know something you can bet I will get the answer for you!

Click this link to find out more! MillionaireLashmom.com

Younique was launched November 2012 in the USA and offers a fresh line of affordable, high quality, naturally based mineral cosmetics; as well as a ground floor business opportunity for entrepreneurs.
(Home of the Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara (aka Magic Mascara)!

Younique was ranked 3rd Trending Company by the end of 2012, has been ranked top 10 regularly through 2015, and continues breaking records in sales!

In April of 2013 Younique became recognized as a million dollarcompany! Currently we are more than doubling sales monthly!

Founded by siblings Derek Maxfield and Melanie Huscroft, Younique offers interested Presenters a chance to be part of an amazing ground floor opportunity that has all the potential for success & enjoying an empowering long term global home business.

Comments

Popular Posts