I won a cruise to Jamaica selling Makeup and you can do the same thing!

Younique has announced all the winners to the 2015 Incentive Trips, along with the qualifications to win the trips and I could not be more excited! Where are the trips to, you ask? Jamaica and the West Indies. Ahh, are you excited yet?! The fact that presenters are awarded for our hard work with a free vacation absolutely blows my mind! Oh but wait, it gets better…they awarded all the presenters that won the trip a free trip for a spouse!! Holy CoW! Now, me as a Stay at Home Mom is able to take her husband on a trip! You can do the same thing like I did, and sell makeup from home and still be able to stay with your children!
On the cruise to Jamaica, I won’t be on a ship full of strangers. Oh no. I'll be on a ship with ALL Younique presenters. You heard that right: ONLY Younique presenters on the ship.
Younique is so cool that they have the entire ship dedicated to Younique presenters and their families.
As if that wasn’t enough, here’s the best part: Every single year Younique presenter have the chance to earn a cruise. Oh, you’re not a Younique presenter yet? That’s okay, because you can sign up and work hard to earn the next trip. You can become a Younique Presenter today by going to: MILLIONAIRELASHMOM.COM

Comments

Popular Posts