Top Reasons to use Rose Water on your face

Rose Water

Top 10 Reasons Rose Water is Special to our Faces!

1. Rosewater helps maintain your skins PH balance
2. It helps acne, dermatitis and eczema.
3. It helps to hydrate, neutralize, moisturize, and smooth out the skin.
4. Helps to heal scars, cuts and wounds on the skin....
5. Calms the skin from stress from the elements.
6. Helps to tone the skin, while offering anti-bacterial properties.
7. The antioxidant properties of RoseWater helps to strengthen the skin cells along with regenerating skin tissue.
8. The nourishing and moisturizing properties help to recover the quality of your youthful skin back.
9. Treats mild scalp inflammation and dandruff caused by fungal infections.
10. The most important one to me is, it helps to revitalize aging skin while keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
Well now you know!!
I use this daily and I also use this as a setting spray after I'm done with my makeup. Everyone of you need a bottle of Rosewater even if you do not wear makeup. If you read the information I researched and put above then there is no question why you don't need it. Muah!
 
To Purchase a Rose Water that I recommend, please go https://www.youniqueproducts.com/divathome/products/view/US-11501-01#.VM-_ck0o6Uk
 
Love Terri

Comments

Popular Posts